Job Ref: #1674
Location: Northern Kentucky (near Cincinnati)
Salary: Great Salary + incentives Based on Qualifications.
Summary: We need a Metallurgist or Metallurgical Engineer interested in the area. Company seeks a team player to support its metallurgical quality control program to improve quality, cost, productivity, yields and customer requirements.
1. Seeing that every MS heat is contrasted with ASTM, AMS & ASME standards.
2. Scanning electron microscopy and Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy microanalysis in the analysis of defects, as well as, other metallographic techniques.
3. Simulation of phase equilibrium and transformation using Thermoca software to predict micro structural composition of material.
4. Proposing corrective actions to prevent recurrences of defects
1. Minimum of BS degree, Preferred PHD in Metallurgical Engineering or Material Science
2. 4+ years quality experience in steel manufacturing
3. Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Melt Shop
4. Customer interface experience desired
5. Flexible, adaptable, team player
6. Good communication skills
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
8. Be able to use statistics tools and specific software like Minitab, Statistica, etc
9. Proficiency in Microsoft office
1. BS degree required, PhD in Metallurgical Engineering or Material Science preferred.
2. 3+ recent years quality experience in steel manufacturing.
3. 2+ recent years of experience in a Melt Shop.
4. Recent experience with statistics tools and specific software like Minitab, Statistica, etc.
5. Stable employment history. No job hoppers.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!