Job Ref: #1686
Location: Gaffney SC
Salary: Great Salary
Summary: We need an engineer with experience in SMC, Compression Molding, or other Fiberglass Molding to support the manufacturing plant in all aspects of compression molding and post-molding operations through proper troubleshooting techniques, process control, and process improvements, so as to ensure customer satisfaction and plant profitability.
1. To enhance overall product quality through formal process control/variation reduction, time studies, cell layout, documentation and discipline, and continuous improvement
2. To reduce scrap and improve product quality through proper problem solving techniques, continual follow up and analysis and process discipline.
3. To ensure proper work methods through training of mold technicians, production personnel, and development of formal process procedures and documents.
4. To develop, update, and maintain production process procedures (document control).
5. To assist in the development and implementation of new molding and material technologies.
6. To participate in new product development and program management.
7. To communicate effectively with customers (internal & external).
1. Associate level in Sciences, B.S. preferred.
2. 3 -5 recent years of experience with SMC, compression molding or other fiberglass molding.
3. Knowledge and understanding of SPC, TS16949, Lean Management concept, ISO 14001.
4. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. For consideration, you must act now! Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!