Job Ref: #1685
Location: Columbus OH
Salary: Great Salary
Summary: We need an early career engineer with experience in manufacturing processes.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
1. Main liaison between customer and facility for defined product family.
2. Plans and designs manufacturing processes in industrial plant aimed at improving production processes.
3. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
4. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
5. Reviews existing processes and develops solutions to increase productivity, eliminate variation, or reduce costs.
6. Ensures compliance with approved production methods and quality standards.
7. Participates in and ensures timely communication of required APQP team activity.
8. Facilitate activities toward assigned strategic business plan objectives.
1. Requires a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
2. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
3. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
4. Works under immediate supervision.
1. Limited travel is required
2. Both within and outside of the United States.
1. Requires a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
2. 1-3 recent years of experience in manufacturing processes in industrial plant aimed at improving production processes.
3. experience analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
4. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. For consideration, you must act now! Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!