Must have : Recognized Engineering Degree related to Instrumentation and Control
Preferably registered as a Professional Engineer
Minimum 10 years in Instrumentation and Controls covering proposal preparation,
Conceptual engineering, FEED and detailed engineering for onshore/ offshore oil & gas
Familiar with International Codes & Standards such as API, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, NEC,
ATEX, BS, IEC, ISO, NACE, DEPs, PTS, etc.
Familiar with HAZOP, QRA, SIL Classification and Verification, Fire and Gas mapping.
Familiar with Vietnam Code & Standards such as TCVN, DLVN, QCVN etc.
Knowledge in INtools
Good command or written and spoken English
1. Prepare documentations and specifications as per Project/ Lead Engineer’s requirements.
2. Check and ensure the documents prepared are of good quality.
3. Vendor Bid Evaluations and Vendor Data Review.
4. Responsible for correctness of work including those assigned to subordinate.
5. Serve as mentor to Engineers.