Posted in: Puerto Rico Science & Engineering Jobs
Bossco.za construction, a nationally recognized architecture and engineering firm, is experiencing unprecedented growth. As a result of this, we have a part-time position available for Architects/Designers,Engineers,Subcontractors,Project manager to take on or grow into a leadership position in an expanding practice. Projects cover a diverse range of building typology. Responsibilities include leading architectural projects from design through construction documents, project management and construction administration; coordinating multi-disciplinary in-house and sub-consultant team
members;commercial and institutional facilities such as airports, hotels, healthcare, high end residential, restaurants and tenant spaces. and working closely with both clients and partners.
The successful candidates must have all of the following:
• Professional architectural degree (or higher) from an accredited school or college OR a bachelor's degree in
architecture and a master's degree in architecture from an accredited school or college;
• Architect license
• At least 3 years of relevant architecture experience.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS office
• College degree, PE a plus, and good communication for mechanical engineers
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs.
• Proven knowledge of general architecture practice including programming, site planning, structural, and mechanical and
• Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of
employees, clients, consultants and vendors.
• Proven ability in problem identification, problem solving and conflict resolution.
The ideal candidate will have any/all of the following: experience leading design projects as the project architect; demonstrated design and presentation skills; experience with project management; Demonstrated experience providing high quality building designs and documentation; NCARB certification; LEED accreditation; . The ideal candidate will also have the ability to lead project teams; handle a fast-paced position; ability to work well under pressure; good organizational, listening and clarification skills.
Bossco.za construction offers competitive salaries and benefits, a pleasant work environment, and excellent career opportunities. If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position, submit your cover letter and resume by email below. Interviews will be awarded upon your arrival to Johannesburg on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications listed in the above paragraphs describing the "successful" candidate and "ideal" candidate, so explain in your letter how you meet each qualification.