Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Senior RAM Engineer will carry out broad or specialized Reliability, Maintainability, Safety and Human factors (RMSH) Engineering responsibilities that solve complex system requirements. Will provide cost and schedule estimates on complicated programs. You will also provide technical expertise in support of other departments and less experienced personnel.
- Analyze complex systems utilizing conventional RMSH techniques as well as a variety of complex features such as intricate circuit analysis and application of new or special materials, documenting results and developing recommended improvement plans;
- Create test plans and procedures, direct test activities, and document presents test results during the product acceptance phase of a program societies, participation in RMSH related courses and seminars, and outside study;
- Provide technical expertise in support of Marketing, Program Management, Manufacturing, Field Start-up, Operations and Maintenance Manual production, and Design Engineering;
- Mentor less experienced engineers while requiring little personal supervision, impart technical expertise and experience to others, demonstrate a consistently high level of quality and personal integrity.
- Associate's degree in a technical field or a Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong background in Maintainability;
- English communication skills written and spoken are excellent.