We make stories like this possible every day. By empowering our fellow Ladies and Gentlemen to make each guest experience like no other. By taking passion and turning it into a vision. And, by leading a team that never forgets we’re creating guests for life.
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, located at One Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33139 currently has the following opportunity:
Director-Loss Prevention (14000XW4): Manages security/loss prevention operations on a daily basis. Areas of responsibilities include protection of property assets, employees, guests and property, accident and fire prevention and response. Ensures that all areas of the property are safe and secure. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance of the department.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 2 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
• Assists in the development and implementation of emergency procedures.
• Conducts investigation of all losses of property assets and refers to proper management for disposition.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develops and maintains a working relationship with local law enforcement authorities.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
We invite you to learn more about this position and apply at: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/7/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date on The Ritz-Carlton news, learn more about our culture, and engage with the Careers team on Facebook.
Join The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen. The Art and Soul of Hospitality.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWtzaGF0LmNoYW5kaGEuNDc5MDEuNjQ5NkBtYXJyaW90dC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20