Project Safety Manager Position in Northern CA
The Position will work as company's environmental, health and safety program at a project level on behalf of the Northern CA Division. Provide technical support and assistance to Project Team in developing and maintaining a Project Safety Roadmap. Support Project Team in developing and sustaining an Incident and Injury Free Culture (IIFC). This position will report to the Corporate Safety Manager of the Northern CA Division.
- 2 or 4 year college degree desired, preferably in environmental health and safety discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in similar role in the construction industry. Electrical experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently, strong communication skills with ability to influence behaviors
- Prior experience in Safety Management is desired.
- Safety certification is desired.
- Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses and an overall Project Safety Roadmap
- Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employees exhibiting unsafe behaviors, and provide recognition for employees exhibiting safe behaviors.
- Deliver safety training and new employee orientations
- Support incident investigations
- Provide regular feedback to Project Team on safety areas for improvement and recognition. Assist in the development of project-specific corrective action plans to address safety issues occurring in the field.
- Collaborate with general contractor and other subcontractor Safety Professionals on job-specific injury prevention measures.
So if you are a Top notch Project Safety Manager and wants a new challenge with highly competitive compensation, benefit packages and significant professional growth, Apply now!