JBM Patrol & Protection a successful police officer owned and operated private security firm with offices in Madison, Milwaukee and Minneapolis is now hiring SECURITY OFFICERS for the greater Madison area.
Veterans and Police Science Students/Graduates encouraged to apply.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a high degree of integrity
- Be of a good moral character
- Be in good physical condition
- Be emotionally and mentally stable
- Not be a chronic user of intoxicating beverages
- Have no addiction to habit forming drugs such as narcotics and barbiturates
- Have no convictions for felonies or any crimes involving moral turpitude or illegal use or possession of a dangerous weapon (Some juvenile records are disqualifying)
- Have no record of discharge from previous employment due to misconduct
- Have a neat and professional appearance
- Have a desire to learn, progress, and develop as a security professional
- Be a high school graduate
- Credit rating check
- Must be available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Qualify for licensure as a security guard or protective agent
- Receive verification of application
If you are looking to join a winning team apply today.