Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
· Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
· Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
· Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
· Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
· Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
· Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
· Prepares logs and reports as required.