Global Protective Services (GPS), a renowned progressive security firm is accepting applications for the position of Business Development and Account Manager. The position is based at our regional office, located in the downtown area of Honolulu, HI. At GPS, we seek only serious, motivated, and professional candidates who want to be part the security industry, and work for an elite security firm.
The Business Development & Account Manager will ensure the growth of GPS throughout the island of Oahu. This position promotes the growth in profitability, revenue, and number of accounts in the specified territory and ensures adherence to state regulatory requirements. Duties include market analysis, developing account leads, prospecting, and effective account management.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid HI driver’s license
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Verifiable sales/business development experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business, accelerate growth and capture new accounts
- Identify new target accounts
Follow up on provided target account leads
Prepare & oversee employee schedules
Prepare and submit payroll reports to the corporate office
- Interview, hire, & terminate employees
- Execute sporadic account inspections
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Manage overall operations of all new accounts
- Salary - based upon qualification and experience
- Aggressive commission - based upon qualification and experience
- Paid covered on-site parking
- Expense account
All applications will be screened and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in an interview process also consisting of a pre-employment background screening. For further information regarding GPS, please visit our website: www.gps-hawaii.com and www.globalprotectiveservices.com. To apply, please visit our website: www.gps-hawaii.com and select the “Recruitment” tab. Complete and submit the Personal History Statement (PHS). Resumes are required and faxed to (888) 252-0807.