Whatever your needs I have the experience to meet them. Free referrals if I do not. I am your personal assistant and will find an means for the ends, as you need them. Resume below to show what aspects of experience I have obtained. Each mission is based on a personal basis.
July 2010-June 2011 Agency for Health Care Administration Office of Communications/Multi Media
- Assist the Communication’s Director with daily office activities, appointment scheduling and monitoring of ongoing media calls, reports, and projects.
- Handles all travel and purchasing arrangement for communications staff.
- Provides consultation and assistance to the Communication Director and staff in resolving programmatic or organizational issues.
- Provides daily consultation and assistance to management staff in the management and support of customer services programs and responsibilities.
- Ensures IT services remain in compliance with agency performance objectives for staff.
- Coordinates and prepares all personnel actions relating to new hires, employee changes and/or employee terminations.
- Supervises employees by assigning work, reviewing progress and assessing performance.
Ensures each employee’s performance is monitored on an on-going basis and his/her evaluation is completed following Human Resource guidelines and timeframesJanuary 2000 – June 2003 Federal Technician GS05-03/05
- Established procedures, and provided staff coordination to solve enlisted soldiers and family pay, travel, and legal problems.
- Provided advise, formatted, and monitored all battalion correspondences; interpretation of State Guard Regulations, policies and procedures.
- Provided reports on legal issues, discharges, unit strength, and battalion administrative actions on daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy, integrity, and completeness of subordinate unit information before submission to State Headquarters.
- Quality and Control Desk Operations for Pay and Travel departments.
- Established and organized new filing system according to Department of Finance and Accounting guidelines.
- Established working log and tracking system within Pay Department to ensure timely and accurate completion of pay documents.
- Maintained Regulations library and microfiche for Departments.
- Processed and distributed all incoming correspondence from mail, calls, and inquiry web sight.
- Responsible to answer inquiries concerning child support, tax request, and employment verifications issues.
- Provided assistance to superiors to ensure the success and completion of State and Federal inspections, along with Desk Audits that effectively obtained four promotions of GS level positions within the Department.
- Provided advice on, formatted, and monitored all unit correspondences, memorandums, and policies letters in accordance with regulations submitted to Unit Commander.
- Processed and distributed all incoming and outgoing correspondence
June 1998 – June 2003 Oklahoma and Florida Army National Guard.
Duties focused on training in computer/office operations and maintenance.
A Security Clearance level of Secret was received and maintained for the duration of my enlistment in the Army National Guard.
I programmed both secure and non-secure programs used by the military and the proper use of operational procedures for such programs.
Trained as Communications/Computer Specialist (31U10).
Monitor emergency frequencies in order to detect distress calls and respond by dispatching emergency equipment.
Communicate with receiving operators in order to exchange transmission instructions.
Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
Turn controls or throw switches in order to activate power, adjust voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
· Repair radio equipment as necessary, using electronic testing equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
Flagler College TallahasseeCommunity College
Saint Augustine, Florida Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor Degree Business Administration Associates of Arts Degree Spring 2009
Support Systems Specialist, US Army, SignalSchool, April 1999
Commissioned Florida Notary Public Certified Law Enforcement Educational Training,
Notary I.D. 1272438 Kiowa
Commission Number DD940994 Vo-tech, Fort Cobb, Oklahoma
Expires November 17, 2013 March 1993
Military Service: Florida Army National Guard, June 1998 – June
2003,Computer Specialist, Hon