CHRISTINE M. BANDETTINI
· Strategic business leader with a 15 year record of achievement and demonstrated success providing award-winning project management leadership in highly competitive markets throughout the U.S.
· Successfully applied innovative project management methodologies to direct highly complex projects from initiation to closure in multiple and diverse organizations worldwide.
· Proven strengths in strategic planning, negotiation, process design/redesign, contract development, change management, cross-functional team leadership, multi-site, multi-project leadership, organizational/team design, productivity and efficiency improvement, and problem-solving.
· Creative, analytic thinker and effective communicator who excels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
· Certified Professional Project Manager, CPPM University of St Thomas
· Certificate: Microsoft Project University of St Thomas
· Active Member: Project Management Institute (PMI) National and Minnesota Chapter
· Bachelor of Science: Communications with Minor in Business Administration, University of Wisconsin
Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool)
Centurylink Minneapolis, MN
Project Coordinator/Project Manager/National Account Executive 4/2008 to 3/2012
Collaborated with IT directors and C-Level executives throughout the United States to understand their company’s communication and data needs. Identified ways to improve their network infrastructure and utilize new technology to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Created alliances with CenturyLink business customers nationwide by delivering world-class service and solutions. Was recruited by a former Director to return to CenturyLink.
l Successful acquisition of a high profile, billionaire client from AT&T to CenturyLink. Received numerous awards and company-wide recognition for this acquisition.
l Managed and grew an annual total billed revenue base of $3.6 Million.
l Consistently achieved targeted objectives through solutions-focused communication and time and resource management.
l Developed and implemented strategic plans, wrote and presented proposals, negotiated contracts, managed projects from conception to completion, facilitated meetings, provided strong, creative, effective leadership to drive national account results to precedent-selling levels.
l Sold and successfully implemented and project managed the first Unified Communications sale in my group, a multi-location National and International Private Port MPLS network including routers, security, switches and a complete Shoretel IP Telephony solution.
Edina Realty/Minnesota Department of Commerce Forest Lake, MN
Real Estate Agent 10/2002 to 4/2008
Represented buyers and sellers to meet their housing needs. Acted as liaison with developers of multi-family housing projects to coordinate sales and promotional strategies. Achieved an exceptionally high level of success and recognition because of my knowledge of the real estate market, fair housing principles, loan processing and ability to establish trusting, productive relationships with clients, builders and mortgage companies.
l Selected as a Super Agent by MPLS/St Paul Magazine after only 2 years in the field. This represented the top 3% of the Best of the Best, Real Estate Agents in the State of Minnesota.
l Awarded Leadership Circle and President’s Club annually for outstanding sales and customer service.
Centurylink Minneapolis, MN
Project Coordinator/Account Manager 3/1991 to 1/2002
Responsible for all aspects of project coordination and account management in a 5 state regional territory.
l Consistently exceeded quotas and frequently exceeded 200% of objective
l Efficiently and effectively managed the communication and data needs of Mall of America tenants resulting in new business relationships and revenue for Qwest throughout the United States
l Recognized for outstanding vendor performance by the Mall of America Board
l Demonstrated creativity, innovation, and leadership in the creation of new technical applications for Qwest business customers as IP technology and the internet grew
l Awarded President’s Club and numerous sales and customer service awards every year