Oracle BI Technical Lead/Developer 051012B-CA
Industry Information Technology
State Ontario [ON]
Country Canada [CA]
Job ID 051012B-CA
Contract 8 - 12 weeks
As part of a larger team working within the client environment the Oracle BI Technical Lead/Developer will be playing a key role through the development of custom BI reporting & analytics software solutions focused on Oracle technology. The successful individual will have the ability to exhibit technical leadership to the team, while assisting directly in any required development effort. In this role you will be developing, designing, installing, configuring and administering Business Intelligence systems using OBIEE tools. You will be working with the Business Analyst, Data Architect and Project Manager to deliver high-quality software in a BI environment.
- Full Life Cycle activities and deliverables including implementation of OBIEE models, reports and dashboards using OBIEE 10g or 11g utilizing tools such as BI Server, BI Answers, BI Publisher, Interactive Dashboards and BI Delivers.
- Performing a range of functions in the areas of technical design, development, deployment, and integration of Oracle BI solutions.
- Partnering closely with business stakeholders to drive requirements and deliver systems that meet and exceed those requirements.
- Resolving customer issues with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Consulting, advising and recommending on technical issues, leads demonstrations and joint development sessions for internal stakeholders.
- Providing Support, to the Project Team involving both technical and business stakeholders.
- Preparing and executing test cases for unit and integration testing
- 2-6 years of OBIEE development/administration experience. Must have current experience with OBIEE 10g or 11g BI Suite.
- In-depth experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Data Warehouse Architecture and Design, Informatica and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL application development.
- Experience using tools such as BI Server, BI Answers, BI Publisher, Interactive Dashboards, BI Delivers, Macros, .Net, HTML, Java, SQL
- Experience with relational and dimensional databases required, including Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, UDB and/or Essbase.
- 4+ years of overall experience within the Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing space.
- Experience with SQL; proficiency writing/optimizing queries, procedures, views and functions.
- Knowledge of systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Data modeling, UNIX and Informatica experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
The successful candidate will need to very quickly ramp up on the requirements and details of the tasks at hand, in a very fast paced environment. The ability to travel within the GTA is a requirement as the Developer will work primarily onsite at client locations. Ultimately, this will provide an excellent opportunity for candidates to build their OBIEE experience in a dynamic environment.
Contract or Perm: Contract
1. Mention the name of THIS site
2. Mention the JOB ID# 051012B-CA
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: http://www.aresstaffing.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aresstaffing
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aresstaffing
Join us on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ares-staffing