Senior ITSM (IT Service Mgt) Process Manager
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. It’s leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. It’s taking a passion and turning it into your vision. Belonging is what it feels like to work at Marriott. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
The Marriott International HQ, located at 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD, 20817 is currently hiring an Senior ITSM (IT Service Mgt) Process Manager.
Education and Experience Required:
* Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology process and/or project management across diverse areas and technologies.
* Solid understanding of the Business and experienced working outside of IT with the Business Discipline leaders.
* Broad technical acumen across multiple disciplines (Server, Middleware, Networks etc.)
* 3+ years’ experience planning, implementing and evaluating processes, systems and/or initiatives.
* 3+ years’ experience designing ITIL Processes leveraging Industry best practice ITSM tools.
* Ability to command the process across all levels to ensure customer focus; including being assertive and self-starting.
* Ability to work across organizational boundaries, to help lead and influence change.
* 3+ years facilitation experience with a large group.
* Experience applying measurement processes/methods for assessing program outputs and outcomes or progress toward goals and objectives.
* Graduate/post-graduate degree.
* ITILv3 Certified
* PMP Certification
* 3+ BMC Remedy On Demand Development & Use Experience
* Ability to align change management strategies with project.
* Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
* Extremely high level of analytical ability where problems are very unusual and extremely difficult.
* Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Proven experience, knowledge and demonstration of continuous process improvement.
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure and supporting technologies.
* Flexibility of after-hours support availability; ability to work independently to manage, track, and report production changes.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Previous experience using Remedy is preferred.
To submit your application for this job, please go to: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
Connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWtzaGF0LmNoYW5kaGEuMDg5NDUuNjQ5NkBtYXJyaW90dC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20