Senior .NET Developer 231112-CA
Industry Information Technology
State Ontario [ON]
Country Canada [CA]
Job ID 231112-CA
Title Senior .Net Developer
- Convert project specifications, statements of problems and procedures into detailed logical design for developing applications in a Windows environment.
- Analyze workflow charts and diagrams and consider project specifications, requirements, statements of problems and procedures, use of output data, and other relevant factors before developing Windows applications or systems.
- Manage the product lifecycle; analyze, revise, and direct the revision of existing programs to increase and/or optimize operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Compile and write documentation of program development in a Windows environment; document instructions that will guide operating personnel during production runs.
- Lead a high performing agile team comprised of onshore and offshore resources.
- Software Design including 3-tier architecture.
- Design, develop and implement components and modules spanning the Presentation
- Layer, Middle Layer and Data Layer.
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Work closely with the Business Systems Analyst to develop the source to target data mappings.
- Interface with the client’s IT team to promote systems, databases and processes to production.
- Assist in complex sizing, resource estimates, scope and requirements for a variety of projects.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Senior Software Developer or in a Team Lead capacity.
- Proficient in C# (or VB.Net), ASP.Net, Windows App and Windows/Web Service Development.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with .Net Framework 2.0/3.5 or above.
- OOA/OOD concepts, UML.
- Design Patterns and best practices of software development.
- Relational Database design and development with either SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Creating and consuming web services (ASMX or WCF).
- Creating, debugging and performance-tuning of SQL queries and stored
- Procedures in either T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Proficiency in XML, XSL, XSD, DOM, SOAP.
- Experience with integrating third party products.
- Hands-on experience translating UML diagrams into code.
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, - XP.
- Prior 2-5 years of consulting experience.
- Experience with offshore development.
- Knowledge of SOA principles and patterns.
- Experience with TDD, automated SIT frameworks, Continues Integration practices
- Knowledge of WCF, WF, LINQ, Azure is preferred.
- Mobile application development experience: e.g. HTML5, jQuery.
- Experience with one of the following: ETL, DTS, SSIS, DataStage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the Java technology stack.
Yrs Experience 4-5 year
Contract or Perm: Permanent
1. Mention the name of THIS site
2. Mention the JOB ID#231112-CA
3. Email: email@example.com
Visit us at: http://www.aresstaffing.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aresstaffing
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aresstaffing
Join us on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ares-staffing