The role of the Website Designer Intern is to provide support to our full-time staff in the web design process, technical documentation, and to seek out new technologies that add value to our products and services.
Web Designers must collaborate with superiors and peers for web content and structure, and must be able to handle a diverse set of projects simultaneously. This position is offered with the intention of training and skill building as well as assisting our full-time staff in Website Development. Internship may lead to further opportunities within Centennial Arts and has a high job placement rate for graduating interns.
The Individual is responsible for:
- Designing and maintaining internal and external websites.
- Performing SEO.
- E‐commerce platform knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Organized and reliable (good time management and documentation).
- Highly motivate and strong work ethic.
- Documenting projects and work performed.
- Perform quality assurance checks and balances.
Technology skills required are:
- XHTML Strict
- Ability to use a wiki and a ticket tracking system