The scope of the work is as follows:
• The Business Analyst is reqired to conduct interviews and facilitate requirements gathering, process analysis and application design sessions with project stakeholders including internal IT partners and business partners.
• The Business Analyst would work with various IT teams to determine estimates on resources and timing to meet business needs and communicate it to the business.
• Gather/create detailed business requirements and scope document and translate into detailed functional specifications.
• Work with development & quality assurance teams to translate functional specifications into technical specifications, design, test, and implementation documents.
• Develop test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
• Log, track and verify resolution for all project tasks to ensure business and technical scope is controlled to meet quality, timeline and budget expectations.
Experience with any of the following packaged applications is a plus:
- Fidelio – Property Management System
- Ship's Property Management System (SPMS)
- Fleet Management System (FMS
- Crew Management System (CMS)
- Materials Management System (MMS)
- MICROS - Integrated Points of Sale (POS)
- Meal Count System (MCS)
- Retail POS (RPOS)
- FC SMART