Job Ref: #1655
Location: Any Location in US Will Travel To Client Sites
Relocation: Not Necessary
Salary: Open based on Qualifications
Summary: Consulting firm specializing in Oracle Applications looking for a Supply Chain Consultant. This candidate should be a strong leader as they will be required to lead the supply chain track during project implementations.
Oracle applications practice is looking for the expertise of a talented, experienced functional consultant to be responsible for managing the supply chain track on client engagements, defining functional designs for associated technical work like conversions, interfaces, reports, extensions and third party products, defining a scope of effort required to implement any aspect of the Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Modules.
1. Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
2. Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
3. Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
4. Capable of defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
5. Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
6. Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements. Minimum hands-on knowledge of 11.5.10 and strong preference for Release 12 experience.
7. Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
1. Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's E-Business Suite Supply Chain modules:
2. Order Management
3. Shipping Execution
4. Advanced Pricing
5. Intercompany transactions
8. Bill of Material
9. Knowledge of these modules is beneficial: Minimum of 5 years in Consulting implementing Oracle Applications.
10. Accounts Receivable
12. Incentive Compensation
13. WMS/ MSCA
15. Discrete Manufacturing suite
16. Business Intelligence
19. Self Service Apps
Bottom line requirements:
1. 5 + recent years in Consulting implementing Oracle Applications.
2. Current Functional experience in Oracle's E-Business Suite Supply Chain modules.
3. Ability to travel weekly 100%.
4. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you met each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. For consideration, you must act now! Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you