Posted in: Ottawa IT Jobs
Client Infrastructure Manager
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Client Infratructure Manager based in Ottawa.
Are you an effective manager with a focus on quality? Do you take initiative and get things done? We want to hear from you.
David Aplin Group has partnered with an Ottawa-based technology consulting company to recruit an Infrastructure Manager to join their team. In this role, the Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, overseeing the infrastructure team, and executing complex project plans.
- Interacting with clients to prioritize issues/needs and dispatching appropriate resource
- Working with the technical team on complex IT projects by developing project plans and setting priorities
- Coordinating the technical team through scheduling and evaluation of resources
- Carrying out quality assurance duties to ensure client satisfaction and deliverables are met
- Participating in preparation of proposals, RFP's and presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience managing technical teams
- Has experience carrying out large IT projects
- Has experience with software licensing, hardware acquisitions, and resource planning
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in both official languages
- Has experience interacting with clients and ensuring tight deadlines are met
- Has experience working within a Microsoft environment
- Has strong infrastructure experience including: network design, routing, network security etc.
- Assets: MCT, PMP, CCNA, ITL
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Kylie McCready, Consultant, Aplin Professional . Visit our website at www.aplin.com for all of our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click Here to Apply