· Create business information solutions by developing and maintaining .NET software applications through the full software development life cycle.
· Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
· Integrate applications by assessing system capabilities and establishing connectivity between disparate systems.
· Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
· Enhance the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
QUALIFICATIONS: MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WRITING/INTERPRETING AND TROUBLESHOOTING CODES
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to clientsStrong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented design, multi-layer design, debugging, etc.)