· Prepare and maintain project schedules
· Compile project data and produce project reports
· Provide expertise on technical tools and project templates
· Provide expertise and support on technical tools, project templates and project status for team members
· Provide subject matter expertise on project management systems
· Manage project risks and issues
· Communicate project costs, quality, schedule, issues and decisions to stakeholders in a timely manner
· Develop work plan and schedule
· Manage project scope and budget
· Provide project team leadership
· Provide mentoring to team on processes, strategies and project skills
· Provide guidance and set direction
· Mentor junior team members in best practices.
· 4-8 years of Project Management experience. Consulting experience is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to clients
· Proven ability to handle/resolve conflict
· Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
· Ability to manage frequent change
· Project administration
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· MS Office experienced user
· Well versed in Microsoft technology stack: .NET, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, etc.
· Experienced building project schedules
· Experience with a project management scheduling software
· Quick learner
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Agile project management experience is a plus.
· Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented design, multi-layer design, debugging, etc.)