Test most fluorescent lamps, low pressure sodium vapor, high pressure sodium discharge lamps, neon tubes, mercury vapor and metal halide lamps
Checks starters, resistors, igniters, capacitors and photo cells
Indicates AC/DC voltage and continuity
Includes detachable antenna, batteries, leads, probes, clamps and holster
Lifetime limited warranty
Greenlee 5715 Specifications:
• Capacity: Voltage - up to 500 VAC & VDC;
• Continuity - to 300 k½
• Size: 6" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" (152 x 70 x 45 mm);
• Antenna - 27" (686 mm)
• Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
• Batteries: 2 - 9V, included
Greenlee 5715 Includes:
• Detachable antenna
Greenlee 5715 Features:
• Test most fluorescent lamps, low pressure sodium vapor, high pressure sodium discharge lamps, neon tubes, mercury vapor and metal halide lamps. Not for use with energy saving fluorescent lamps.
• Checks starters, resistors, ignitors, capacitors, photo cells and non-electronic ballasts.
• Indicates AC/DC voltage and continuity.
It's used but not abused in perfect condition and looking for a little less then full price??
$334.00 is crazy mine is alot less !!!!!
I think for what your getting $180.00 bucks cash,,,ONLY,,,
or run me a number you feel is fair????
I'm retired and can't work anymore ..so my loss your gain..
This is a link to see the cost of a new one???