sSmall, Strong, Flexible, and Versatile Fish-Tape for Inside Wiring Jobs in Occupied Conduit
What's special about this cable puller?
- Great for inside wiring jobs and residential installations with occupied conduits as it allows cabling to easily slide over existing wires, especially at bends
- The smallest fish tape of the Buddy® System has a 1/8" diameter that makes it ideal for lighter cables and smaller scale installations
This can be contributed to most fish tapes being at least 1/4" in diameter or more, not leaving much room for wires which typically leads to frustration, snagged wires, and can even damage the fish tape. Jameson, a manufacturer of quality cable pulling and installation devices, has developed the Wee Buddy® fish tapes as a solution for pulling wires through small or overcrowded conduit. With a total outside rod diameter of 1/8" and round sleek sheath, the Wee Buddy® slides easily over preexisting wires while leaving adequate enough room for new wires, helping to reduce time consuming tangles and damaging friction.
- Allow to fish conduit as small as 1/2" inside diameter
- Non-conductive fiberglass conduit rodder
- Perfect to use for installing short electrical wire, or long coax cables
- Strong, flexible & strong fish tape and conduit rodder
- Total outside rod diameter of 1/8”
- Perfect tool for fishing telecom, voice, data and electrical conduit
- The easy grip design allows effective pushing and pulling
- Patented design with snap-on accessory kit
-1.5" bend radius
- 200-Lbs pull strength
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" x 2"