Call 201-845-7300 for more information. Sublet.com Listing ID 2201182. $1900 - $2200 / 3br - Live Above Your Expectations... All New Spacious Carriage Home w/ 1 or 2 Car Garage, Deck, Porch, Full Basement and more... Ridgewood Community is The Premier Luxury Carriage Home Community of Upper Providence. Charm, Elegance, Luxury... ... Magnificent New Carriage HomeAsk about Renting or Renting with the Option to Buy. Visit us on the Web: A Ridgewood home is built with monthly costs in mind. Exceeding the code for the energy efficiency rating by 50%.Why our 42+ Active Lifestyle Community? Luxury, Practicality and Financial Prudence or just because It has to be a Ridgewood Community home.1st Floor Master Suites1 & 2 Car GarageEnhanced Natural Light DesignEnergy EfficientExtensive Lighting PackageOrnate Trim & Crow Great Rm - Gas FireplaceEntertainment Rm - Walk OutsLighted Tray Ceiling - ElevatorLuxury Leisure CentreNo 2 Homes AlikeAbsolutely Beautiful! *Call Ruthann for DetailsWho is Eligible... At least 80% of the units should be occupied (not owned)by persons aged 55 and above. The remaining 20% of the units can be occupied by persons 42 and better . Located: E Linfield Trappe Rd, Royersford, Upper Providence Twp. Montgomery County, PA just off the 422 bypass For more details, click here.