Stallion Plumbing and Drains is seeking an experienced Plumber to service residential and/or commercial accounts.
A qualified plumber will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems.
* Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
* Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
* Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
* Arrive on time for work each day.
* Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
* Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
* Work hard, smart and efficiently
**QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:**
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum 1 years of plumbing service experience in residential, commercial and/or drain cleaning.
* A valid driver''s license, own vehicle, tools, and good communications skills are required.
* Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
* Outgoing, professional, aggressive, and drug-free.
* Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
**SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL UNDERGO:**
* Criminal Background Check
* Drug Screening
* Division of Motor Vehicle Check