Trailer Mechanic – Fulltime/1st Shift
With over 45 years of service, family-owned and operated, Ned Bard & Son Company is dedicated to be a provider of unparalleled value in transportation services to world class companies. This dedication to customer service has been the striving force behind the company’s growth and continued success.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, skilled truck mechanic to work in our professional, clean, well organized shop environment. Must be able to follow direction and work independently.
What are we looking for?
A truck mechanic to perform preventative maintenance, diagnostics, inspections and repairs on a variety of tractors & trailers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older and legally eligible to work in the US
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have at least (1) year of trailer mechanic experience
- A current, valid CDL-A driver’s license and a clean driving record is a plus
- Must have the ability to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to accurately record all required activities on Company forms
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background and motor vehicle record check
- Brake certification is a plus
- A PA State Inspection License is a plus
- Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
What can we offer?
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Excellent benefit package including medical, RX, life insurance
- Dental Discount Program
- A company contributory 401K plan
- Holiday Pay – 6 major holidays and 1 floating holiday (company choice)
- Vacation Pay – after eligible service period
Please call our Director of HR & Safety at 717-661-6722 for an application or more information on the position…your first step to become part of the Bard Team.