White Communications, one of the fastest growing DIRECTV® Home Services Contractors is currently seeking Satellite Installation Technicians in your area.
$500.00 BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS WITH ALL CERTIFICATIONS!!
ORANGE COUNTY CA, AND SURROUNDING AREAS!!!
If you're looking for an individualized career path, or exceptional earning potential, White Communications is your premiere choice DIRECTV® contracting. Our employees receive expert classroom & in field and training as well as many other perks to provide you with an unparalleled career experience!
As a White Communications Installation Technician, you will be responsible for providing DIRECTV customers with excellent service through installation, troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading satellite television systems and equipment.
Job Duties & Description
The Satellite Installation Technician is the driving force of the installation, as well as assists with testing and repairing equipment and systems for residential and commercial customers by performing the following duties:
• Evaluate and assess job site survey's ensuring optimal placement of satellite dish equipment
• The use of Problem-solving and technical skills to preform quality satellite dish installations with required equipment and quality standards
• Provide customers with proper education of how to use their system
• The Troubleshooting of DIRECTV® systems to determine the appropriate resolutions
• Manage and maintain the administrative processes including equipment inventory and appropriate work orders and documentation.
• Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements as set forth by DIRECTV®
Education and Experience
White Communications requires a minimum or a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. Working knowledge of satellite/television installation services preferred, but not required.
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required. A background check and drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment screening.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends
• The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos with little direct supervision
• Technicians must have a reliable truck, or van. (Vehicles Not Provided By The Company)
• An essential duty of the position of Technician is to install satellite dishes with the use of a ladder on customers' homes. The ladders used by DIRECTV have been rated by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to hold a maximum total weight (including tool belt and equipment) of 375 lbs. To allow for the weight of equipment, an individual's weight cannot exceed 325 lbs.
• Be willing to work in a team environment
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds
• Must have or be able to qualify for Commercial Insurance
• Technicians must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle
• Climb ladders up to 40 feet high in a safe manner
• Must be comfortable working in small spaces
• Additional duties as assigned
For more information call or email us today!
White Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer