Printed circuit board electronic technician scope of work:
Minimum 5 years experience (not entry level).
1. DATA base developer ( 50 % of the time)
2. Data base developer, Microsoft access , excel , macro in Visual basic ,IT knowledge + computer
3. Test bench software/ hardware developer
Repair technician : ( 50% of the time)
* Test and repair analog and digital Printed circuit board
* Trouble shoot down to the component level and replace defective parts with or without schematics
* Strong working knowledge of all printed circuit board test processes is mandatory. Demonstrated ability to analyze process problems, test, rework ,retrofit and upgrades
* Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation (routing reports, prints, schematics, manuals)
* Ability to create schematics, test procedures and build test benches
* Basic Soldering, SMT soldering, ESD, OJT, Component ID, ISO
Hourly Rate: $20/hour Plus Benefits: Healthcare & 401K
No Calls Please. Reply with your resume, letter of interest and contact information.
Please email resume to SiemensOats@gmail.com