Field Service Technician
Locations: Northern Ohio, Indiana & Michigan
Expert Crane seeks qualified crane service technicians to perform overhead crane maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Experience with AC motors, motor controls and power distribution.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Inverters, PLCs.
- Read Schematics, Blueprints.
- Travel 65-75%
- Willingness and ability to solve mechanical repair problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, professional attitude.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Willingness and ability to build effective customer relationships.
- Willing and able to work at different heights.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to work overtime, on call and weekends as needed.
- Capable of meeting the physical requirements for climbing, standing, lifting and working at different heights.
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- A good driving record.
Send resume to email@example.com for serious consideration