- Window knowledge (Window repairs including glass, sash, hardware replacement and unit installs, Inspections with required photos and measurements)
- Door Knowledge (Repairs including glass, door slabs, hinges, hardware and unit installs, Inspections with required photos and measurements)
- Attention to Detail
- Internet Access
- Basic computer knowledge, uploading photos, completing reports using our online database
- Ability to take required photos (Digital camera)
- Minimum 300K liability Insurance
- Pass a criminal background check
- Transportation (Truck or trailer that can carry large pieces of glass and full door units safely to and from jobsites)
- Ability to carry out inspections or repairs within an allotted timeline
What you can expect
Pay & Incentives
Hourly rate based on your experience. Competitive pay and 25% incentive for your work orders that are completed within the set guidelines. Bi-weekly pay
Our online database provides ways to schedule requested services, training documents, and training videos. We provide full technical support.
QUALITY CONTROL REPRESENTATIVES
Window and Door representatives available to answer questions while on jobsites.