Experienced Water Damage Technician -- Mitigation / Restoration :Job Title:
Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
Our company is in Upton, MA providing restoration services for homes & commercial properties which have been damaged by Fire, Water, and Soot, as well as other sources/incidents.
Part Time to start.
Our Company is growing and we seek an EXPERIENCED Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) to expand our team of experts. This individual will scope and estimate damage at project sites, administer necessary mitigation techniques, and run the project from beginning to end. During the course of the project, WRT will communicate with property owners, insurance professionals, property managers, and other contractors, and meet all parties' needs with the highest quality customer service. Water damage mitigation experience and proficiency with psychrometrics, moisture measuring devices, and drying equipment preferred. IICRC Certification (WRT & ASD) is preferred, but we will train and certify the right individual. Additional certifications are a plus.
Training is provided at project sites and in-house by supervisors. We are happy to send our star technicians - successful, committed team members -- to advanced training and certification courses. We are always growing, and are pleased to promote extraordinary people within the company.
Experience / Education:
A high-school diploma with experience as well as additional training, coursework, and certifications are preferred.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Attention to detail -- being thorough is a must!
- Commitment to customer service; positive attitude; pleasant demeanor
- Ability to contribute to a team, to work alone, and to follow supervisors' instructions accurately
- Proficient English speaking skills, as well as the ability to read & write effectively
- Reliable transportation to and from work and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license
- Clean, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to work on one's feet for extended periods of time, and to lift 50 lbs
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Willingness to work on call; some weekends/evenings requested
- A criminal background check is required for all employees