We are currently seeking Commissioning and Integration Technicians to join the Wesbell team. The successful candidates will be responsible for performing installation, testing, provisioning, maintaining and upgrading of telecom / IT equipment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Installation , configuration, commission, integration, maintenance and upgrades
2. Base Station, repeaters, multiplexers, antenna systems , microwave radio systems, network transmission, DC power systems, DSL, optical, switching and broadband
3. Perform site surveys
4. Compiling test data
5. Review schematics, building plans and technical documentation when required
6. Program, trouble shoot and or perform system diagnostics on communication systems
7. Occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in the job description
Education (Theoretical Training)
1. Post Secondary Education in a telecom or electrical field is preferred,College,High School or equivalent
2. Ericsson LTE RBS 6000 Installation and Integration ASPs
3. Microwave hardware: Harris, Ericsson, Ceragon, Redline, Alcatel-Lucent
4. BTS: Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia Siemans,Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent
5. Switching: Nortel, Huawei, Nokia Siemens, Alcatel Lucent
6. Broadband Routing: Cisco, Juniper, Nortel
7. XDSL: Alcatel Lucent, Huawei, Nokia Siemens
8. First Aid training
10. Electrical Awareness
11. Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
Job Requirements & Experience
1. A minimum of three (3) years prior experience in a related field is preferred
2. Installation, maintenance , microwave radio systems , network transmission and DC power systems would be an asset
3. Strong understanding and prior experience with IP Protocol
4. Proficient in using equipment such as spectrum analyzers, RF service monitors, Ethernet, SONET electronic test and measurement tools, communications test sets and power tools.
5. Manual dexterity is required and mechanical aptitude is an asset
6. Have a basic understanding of electricity and electrical safety
7. Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
8. May require use of personal vehicle
9. May require travel of Eastern coast States from Virginia through to as far as Mississippi
10. General housekeeping is a must
11. Must be a team player and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
12. Fluent in English written and oral
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity with Wesbell, you may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference 201301_01 Commissioner in the subject line of the email when applying for the position.
View this and other postings at www.wesbell.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Wesbell. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.