Position: DAS Technician
Job Reference #: 201301-03
Location: Carolinas with travel through Eastern US coast (VA through MS)
We are currently seeking DAS Technicians to join the Wesbell team. The successful candidates will be responsible for is installation and testing of DAS systems throughout various industrial and commercial buildings.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Installation of cables, antennas and splitters as per customer requirements
2. Removal of cables, antennas and splitters
3. Perform testing of installed components and overall performance of the site
4. Any other duties that may be assigned
Education (Theoretical Training)
1. High School, GEGEP, vocational or technical training preferred
2. First Aid / CPR Training
3. Ladder Safety Training
4. Proper Lifting Techniques Training
5. WHMIS Training
Job Requirements & Experience
1. Practical ability and common sense
2. Must be willing to travel the US East coast from Virginia to Mississippi
3. Must be willing to work weekends, nights if required by customer
4. Manual dexterity is required and mechanical aptitude an asset
5. A minimum of 1 year experience in a related field
6. Have a basic understanding of electricity and electrical safety
7. Must have a valid drivers license and a clean drivers abstract
8. May require use of personal vehicle
9. General housekeeping is a must
10. Must be a team player and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
11. Fluent in English written and oral
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity with Wesbell, you may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference 201301_03 DAS in the subject line of the email when applying for the position.
View this and other postings at www.wesbell.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Wesbell. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.