SERVPRO of BOISE, a national franchise of restoration companies, has been in the Treasure Valley since 1972. SERVPRO is searching for individuals with the ability to work hard and the desire to learn new job skills that will add to our team. Experience is great but not necessary
Great Career Opportunity:
SERVPRO will train the right candidates and set them on a job career path with opportunity for obtaining certifications and advancement in job responsibilities and pay level. We want people who want to step up and move up.
· Emergency cleanup for water, fire, and smoke damages
· Carpet & upholstery cleaning
· Mold remediation
· Crawlspace and attic work
SERVPRO is offering full-time employment; since SERVPRO receives 24-hour emergency calls the job may occasionally require after-hours, weekend, and evening work. Job requirements include:
· Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with customers & work well with others.
· Physical ability to lift 50 -- 90 pounds and work in confined spaces.
· Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
· Pass a background check and drug testing (mandatory upon hire)
· Good organizational skills, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented
· Ability to study written materials and follow directions
· Good personal hygiene, clean & neat appearance -- you will be representing our company
Email your resume or work history and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our offices at 11350 W. Executive Drive, Boise, ID to fill out an application.