Maintenance Technician Needed:
- Will be responsible for providing maintenance throughout the community.
- The successful candidate must possess the technical skills required to provide quality turns, handle resident service requests, and perform preventive maintenance
- painting, getting apartments ready for lease, janitorial duties, as well as customer service skills to communicate well with team members and customers
- Experience a must: carpentry, general maintenance, plumbing, electrical
- HVAC Certification a plus.
- Rotating on-call, vehicle and basic tools required.
- We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package, including Health benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- A background check and pre-employment drug test will be required.
Compensation:depends on experienc