Job Ref: #1748
Location: Thomasville NC
Relocation: Yes, local or close would be best, but we can relo for the right situation
Salary: Dependent on Qualifications
Summary: Worldwide manufacturing company with operations in North Carolina. The strength of the organization is a focus on continuous innovation and investments in both product and technological developments. We need a process engineer with manufacturing experience in production processes.
1. Solves complex production problems across production areas in a time sensitive environment.
2. Coordinates and participates in execution of production trials and process improvement experiments.
3. Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
4. Analyzes, adapts and recommends potential change of course as unknown issues or problems surface or opportunities emerge.
5. Communicates effectively with all team members in the plant (forklift drivers, operators, technicians, managers, etc.)
6. Provides instruction and mentoring to technicians and team members related to
new products, process optimization/improvement, routine manufacturing and process safety.
7. Independently writes reports and makes oral presentations on project/process
8. Maintains clear and complete records of procedures and observations.
9. Summarizes results, makes recommendations and implements changes in procedures or equipment to optimize processes.
10. Works effectively as a member of the Production Team.
11. Works to develop working procedures for old and new materials run in production.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. BS Engineering degree (Mechanical) strongly preferred with a background in a manufacturing environment.
2. Knowledge of production processes, quality control concepts, set-up, use and care of equipment.
3. Maintains confidentiality on specific technology and projects.
4. Knowledge of all safe handling and disposal requirements for all raw materials used and intermediate and finished goods.
5. Knows how to obtain safety information on all raw materials and finished goods; familiar with MSDS information.
6. Capable of instructing others.
7. Understands and demonstrates procedures, methods and equipment to team members.
8. Executes on solutions in a timely manner through direct work or management of delegated tasks.
9. Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
10. Strong math skills, including the knowledge of arithmetic, basic algebra, geometry, and statistics, and their applications.
11. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
12. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
13. Possess an exceptional attention to detail.
14. Good written and oral communication skills.
15. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
16. Works independently for extended periods with minimal instruction from supervisor.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
2. 2+ recent years of manufacturing experience including production processes, quality control, set-up, use and care of equipment.
3. Knowledge of all safe handling and disposal requirements for all raw materials used and intermediate and finished goods.
4. Experience with safety information on raw materials and finished goods; familiar with MSDS information
5. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in the body of the email, how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. No pdf files or videos. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!
See all job listings at www.classyrecruiting.com