Job Ref: #1781
Location: Garner NC
Salary: Great Salary w/shift differential. This is a night shift role. 50 cent premium for night shift. Averages 44 straight time hours per week.
Summary: Worldwide manufacturing company with operations in North Carolina. The strength of the organization is a focus on continuous innovation and investments in both product and technological developments. We need two Production Technicians for the press department with experience in an industrial setting.
1. Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
2. Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
3. Participates in routine Preventative/Predictable Maintenance.
4. Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
5. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
6. Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
7. Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
8. Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
9. Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
10. Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
1. Formal training and practical experience in an industrial setting as a Production Technician.
2. Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience
3. 3-5 years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting
4. Experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD's, and PLC control logic troubleshooting
5. Good mechanical aptitude
6. Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization
7. projects from conception to completion
8. Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings
9. Light machining and welding skills
10. Light fabrication skills
11. Good verbal and written communication skills
12. Able to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
1. Formal training in an industrial setting as a Production Technician.
2. Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience.
3. 3 + including very recent years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting.
4. Recent experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD's, and PLC control logic troubleshooting.
5. Ability to troubleshoot complex multi-machine production line.
6. Wage and shift are acceptable to the candidate? (this is non negotiable)
7. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. For consideration, you must act now! Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. No pdf or video resumes. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!
Executive Recruiter See all listings at www.classyrecruiting.com