Candidate must successfully perform the role of a senior level journeyman HVAC technician. Our company, located in Kennewick WA is looking to add to our professional staff. We are looking for an individual to provide prompt and professional service to our customers. Our technicians are exposed to and work on some of the following, but not limited to, equipment: all brands of air conditioning units, air handling units, chillers, boilers, refrigeration systems, and building management systems. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required:
· Start-up, maintain, and repair all types of commercial and industrial HVAC systems & Equipment
· Detail orientated - including paperwork and communication skills
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years in industrial field
· 2 year of electrical HVAC service training from approved training program
· CFC/EPA certification Universal
· 01 or 06A electrical license
· Working knowledge of National Electrical Code and best working practices
· Valid State driver’s license
· All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Competitive salary range based on qualifications
· On-going technical training program for equipment and controls
· Full time position
· Paid healthcare for employee and family
· Vision and Dental
· 401K plan
· Union retirement package & Benefits
· Cell phone & laptop for company business
· Fully loaded and equipped van
· Working for Eastern Washington’s largest mechanical contractor, who employs over 800 employees.
· Apollo is an equal opportunity employer.
· Apollo is a Union contractor. Joining the union will be required.
Respond now if you’ve got what it takes to be on a winning team with a career path to success.
Apollo, “building people who build great things”.
Mail resumes to:
Apollo Sheet Metal
PO Box 7287 Kennewick Wa 99336
Attn: Bob Sandusky, Service Manager
(509) 586-1104 Ext 1260