URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations and a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Sheena
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
Our client is well-established in the printing and consulting industry. They are looking for a Bilingual Docucare Specialist (Repairing & Troubleshooting Printers) in Montreal, QC to work on a 9 months contract with a possibility of extension.
The DocuCare Specialist is an integral role in the Printing Global Services organization in enabling the Printing Office Services Solution within our customer’s environment. This role will create a positive impact for customers by increasing client productivity and efficiency by maximizing equipment performance and functionality and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction maximizing the customer’s investment in services and technology. Through utilization of the tools within Printing Office Services the DocuCare Specialist will focus on Asset Management Services and IT/ End User Support Services. DocuCare Specialists are a key resource to the asset management of the client’s Printing equipment by monitoring devices preventive and corrective maintenance asset tracking
asset optimization supplies management end user training change management and supporting the account team through recommendations on how to optimize the customer’s office environment.
Service Repair & Maintenance
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
Includes full repair of assigned equipment such as:
o Problem diagnosis isolation and repair process using technical documentation tools and resources
o Diagnosis and correction of machine and image quality problems using machine diagnostics and visuals.
o Perform software loads machine installation or removal and retrofits
• Develop and implement a preventative maintenance schedule for identified high-use equipment. Perform scheduled maintenance as appropriate to improve uptime.
• Maintain an appropriate on-site parts inventory to support the assigned equipment population.
• Provide monthly reporting of activities as required. Maintain equipment service call log for each machine. Report all service call activity.
• Make equipment recommendations to enhance customer service levels.
• Engage appropriate personnel for absence coverage planning.
• Perform colour printer calibration (when required).
• Serve as the primary customer contact for all maintenance productivity and supply requests of assigned equipment.
• Ability to identify and migrate customer applications to the most cost efficient output device.
• Provide appropriate communication support and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Perform pro-active routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
o Check operation of equipment clean adjust as required to ensure optimal print quality
o Replace consumables as required (CRU paper toner)
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement. Complete inventory reporting as required.
• Support download & installation of printer drivers for end-users of network connected devices (as required).
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality.
• Meet assigned account targets
• Support equipment asset management within the account:
o Inventory tag and update equipment records as required for asset control
o Perform equipment asset tracking using XOS Software Suite (if required)
o Assist in tracking Move/Add/Change (MAC) of office equipment assets at designated sites as required
o Work with customer IT division to identify needs and action appropriately
• Maintain an equipment activity log.
• Assist in providing accurate and timely monthly reporting.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Print personnel as required.
Education and Experience:
QUALIFICATIONS; • Required: Successful completion of EL CSE test battery including Ishihara Color Vision test; • Listen; understand; & communicate effectively ; • Bilingualism is an asset; • Effective interpersonal skill behaviors; • Ability to work independently and / or on a team with minimal supervision; • Maintenance and repair of electronic /electrical /mechanical printing or computer equipment; • Technical troubleshooting and repair skills; • Advanced operator product training & knowledge.; Company’s service experience with the Print Office Equipment; • MS Office experience (Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; etc.); • Functional level competency in computer / network skills; • Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; • Exceptional organizational skills; • Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds; • Vocational or technical certificate in electrical / electronic curriculum
Language: Must be Fluent in French and English
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end client prior to written offer signing”