Kavin school offers hands on instructor led training for Salenium IDE/Core/RC using Ruby and Jave Languages. KavinSchool located n Bay Area, Fremont. Assistance will be provided for resume preparation, interview questions discussion, clarification and support for on the job project related questions.
Descripion: Kavin School: BAY AREA: Fremont, CA Bay area onsite and online selenium QA automation software training Visit: http://www.kavinschool.com Register for free demo class. New class enrollments are starting from next month. Introduction to Selenium Using Jave Language This is a 6 weeks commitment course, 6 hours/week with 30 min break. We currently provide ONLY onsite instructor led courses for this course. Course contents are subject to change. Please look the schedules page for current start date of the course and fees information. Click here to contact us for any question. Due to limited seats availability register and pay for the course at least a week before to gurantee a seat for you. Bring your own laptop. All the installation instructions and step by step guide is provided to you ahead of time. Install the required software's and/or tools ahead of time for the next week. This will allow covering the course materials instead of wasting time on installation during the course. Contents: Week 1:- Introduction to Slenium IDE Week 2:- Selenium IDE Concepts and Commands Week 3:- Introduction to Selenium RC & JUnit Framework Week 4:- Implementing Data Driven Testing in Selenium Projects Week 5:- Introduction to Selenium Web Driver, Code Coverage and Jenkins Week 6:- Page Objects Pattern & Selenium Grid
- Job Oriented Training focuses on Project automation
- Highly experienced Teaching faculty who has initially created and promoted Selenium automation tools to students in Bay Area
- Our students are working in fortune 500 companies, most of our current students are referral from our previous students
- Assistance for Resume preparation, help to answer interview questions, On job project support
- Both Onsite and Online course and self-study materials are available for Selenium.
- Week-end and week-day evening courses are available.
What you are:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (Any Major/ University)
- Candidates who want to start their career in IT.
- Good communication skills
- Basic usage of Computer and minimum computer language skills
- Manual QA or any other automation QA skills
- Talented and enthusiastic candidates who want to grow and make career within the IT industry