The largest Intermodal Company in the United States!!
----------Chicago Based Regional Intermodal---------
Chicago Intermodal Account picks up from and delivers to and from the 6 major ramps in the Chicagoland area. You will hub your first load of the week from the closest rail yard to you; all others are out of Chicago. And we will hub you home on your fifth day of work. If you live with a 40 mile range of Chicago, I have Local work available immediately.
You will deliver to the states of Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Northern Kentucky. All freight is on containers and is all no touch. All of my loads are preplanned at least 12 hours in advance. The current drivers currently average 2600 miles per week but good drivers could run as much as 2800 miles per week on average.
The Job starts at .40 cpm for drivers with one year of experience and starts up to .42 cpm with drivers over 5 years of experience. Job is paying $1,050 to $1,150 per week to start!!!!!
Detention Pay available: $15.00 per hour is paid after 90 mins at receiver and paid after just one hour for Rail Delay at rail yards. There is a 35 minute turnaround time in the yard for a live load and a 25 minute for a drop and hook.
Will be driving a 2009 or a 2013 International Prostar and all containers are 53 ft long. You will NOT get weekends off to start but can work into at least one weekend day with seniority in the company. This is a Friday thru Tuesday run to start. All drivers living outside the 50 mile radius of Chicago will take their truck home for time off. All trucks are permanently assigned and go home with you. If you want the weekends off, we have an 11 day option that you can take. It’s out 11 days and home 3 (every other weekend at home, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Breakdown on account
· Pay Rate is .40 (6 months) to .42 (5 years) CPM depending on Exp.
· $60,000+per year avg. $1,100 Avg. gross paycheck
· All freight is on containers. No touch freight.
· No endorsements needed up front!
· Run a permanently assigned tractor / 2009-2011 Models
· 5 day work week, Wed and Thurs off
· Position will move to Weekends off or Local with time on job.
· Medical / Health insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· 401k Plans starting from day one
· Steady pay / Same runs weekly
· Paid Weekly / Direct Deposit
· Paid Orientation and Training
Call Craig @ 877-629-2245 for more information and to Apply.
12 Months Exp needed. (Recent)
Class A CDL
No Preventable accidents in the past year