CDL Dedicated Driver
This dedicated truck driver position features regional runs, average weekly pay of $1300, and a predictable work schedule. Operating in OH, PA, WV, and parts of Western NY and Northern KY drivers can expect to be home weekly. This position requires drivers to unload rolltainers.
Pay & Benefits
Hogan offers attractive compensation and benefit packages for all full time employees, including:
- $.45 CPM plus $.05 Safety bonus = $.50 CPM
$2,000 Sign on BONUS!
- $70 per trailer unload and $10 per stop
- Weekly home time!
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short-long term disability
- Health/dependent care spending accounts
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid every Friday (Direct deposit or comdata)
- Late model International fleet with the latest in truck technology with paperless logging
- Valid Class A CDL with 6 months tractor trailer experience
Also accepting recent CDL A Graduates!
Hogan has been putting drivers FIRST for three generations!
Hogan Dedicated Services has built its business on a strong foundation of excellence and teamwork. We offer a wide variety of driver job opportunities across the nation and invite you to contact us!
Give us a call at 866-275-8841 to speak with Tabitha or fill out an online application at www.hogan1.com
Delivering more than excellence since 1918