- Experience truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $48,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 3 months of recent Class A CDL driving experience
- Live in Mississippi or Northern Louisiana
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Safety – Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Over-the-Road truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture – Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s proven in the commitment we provide to our Over-the-Road truck drivers: more miles, bigger money and better benefits. You’ll get the respect you deserve and a trucking career you can be proud of. Go big, then go home!
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
Schneider National Inc. is a leading provider of transportation, logistics and related services. Schneider National serves more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500® companies, offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry.
Schneider National's transportation solutions include: One-Way, Intermodal, Dedicated, Bulk, Transportation Management, Transloading Services, and International Services. Schneider Logistics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider National, provides supply chain management technology, managed services, engineering services and freight payment. With headquarters in Green Bay, Wis., Schneider National has a 70-year track record of providing expert transportation and logistics solutions.