Beats4books Nonprofit is seeking individuals to volunteer to help get our work done. Employes may get pay and position raises as needed. If we have 4 or 5 good canvassers who know how to get the job done right.
A canvasser is an individual who goes door to door or uses the telephone to contact potential customers or users. Canvassers essentially engage in campaigning with the goal of soliciting purchases for Beats4books a Nonprofit company working to lower the dropout rate of Oregon by participation in a special-cause organization. Canvassers will be part time workers and part time employed by beats4books.
- Canvassers must establish regular goals in an effort to enhance the number of customer leads for beats4books promote sales of our instrumental cd's. Your goal centers on helping beats4books reach its sales goals, increasing participation are program or help wide spread the news about or products and services. You will explain our organization's products, services and mission and try to persuade individuals to become involved and support its efforts or buy beats4books products.
- When relaying beats4books information to potential or current customers, canvassers must stay current on changes in the organization services and products and know the company's policies. We have videos and PDF files for you to get familiar with.
- Canvassers must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal communication skills. They also must remain organized and accurate when recording their canvassing activities or maintaining their canvassing materials. Canvassers always must maintain a positive, personable, outgoing and enthusiastic attitude. These individuals must be professional and neat as well as self-directed and able to work well in a team. They might have to do a lot of traveling and should have basic map-reading skills when working door to door.
- Canvassers must be prepared to work in all types of weather, which might include ice, snow, rain or wind. They also must be able to complete light physical activities such as standing or walking for long periods of time, along with kneeling, pushing, pulling or regularly bending and twisting the body. Canvassers additionally should be prepared to carry materials that might weigh up to 5 pounds.
- Many companies or programs prefer canvassers who have at least a high school diploma or GED. But if you are willing to go back to school we will consider your working here at beats4books.
Your shift will be three hour working three hours volunteering. Only those who do well will stay with beats4books who does well we cannot afford to lose trying to help everyone but we will try.
Your salary will depend on your skills however base pay is 9 dollars per working hour. Those of you who do will can become the managers and executives from beats4books. I need help and we can make a huge change. please watch my videos and get to know our ideal and products
7290 SW 164th
Beaverton Or 97007