for Borderline Personality Disorder Research Study
The purpose of this research study is to examine the interpersonal relationships between people diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and one of their family members.
Volunteers must be:
1. 16 or older
2. Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder or have a family member (including parent, legal guardian, caregiver, sibling, spouse, close friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, partner, child 16 or above) who was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
3. One volunteer with Borderline Personality Disorder and one family member is required to participate.
1. Primary volunteer: 50-70 minutes, including online Consent Form, 1 recorded phone call, and online questionnaires.
2. Family member volunteer: 15-30 minutes, including online Consent Form, 1 recorded phone call, and online questionnaires.
3. Live anywhere in the USA.
Volunteers will be reimbursed for their time with $10 and the opportunity to be entered into a raffle drawing for a chance to win two $100 Visa gift cards (one for you and one for the person you will be participating with).
If you are interested in participating in this research study, please contact:
Eva (Primary Investigator)