Often we underestimate the power of a touch,
smile, a kind word, a listening ear or the
smallest act of kindness…
All of which have the potential to
turn a life around.
Volunteer now and be part of the
“Heart of Hospice”
· Provide companionship, listening, and caring.
· Visit with patients while their caregivers run errands.
· Read books, articles, and the Bible to those who no longer can read
· Help host activities in local nursing homes
Not all Volunteers work directly with the patients.
· Assist in the office
· Deliver flowers or pick up groceries.
· Help by baking or cooking
· Make a gift for patients or family
At Hospice Compassus of Baton Rouge, we serve patients and families within a 50 mile radius. We are currently looking for volunteers to assist in a variety of areas and locations. Please contact Justin at 225-768-0866 to see how you can make a difference.