Do you currently drink alcohol, or have you quit drinking due to a drinking problem?
We are currently looking for participants for a research study on attention and alcohol use. Your
participation would require you to come to our laboratory in Davie Hall on the University of North
Carolina campus and complete some questionnaires and cognitive tasks. The study will take about 1‐1.5
For your participation, you will be compensated with $10/hour. Study requires participants to view images and accurately detect visual targets.
You are eligible if:
1. You are between the ages of 18‐40 years old
2. You are NOT taking illicit drugs
3. You are NOT taking psychoactive medications
4. You have normal or corrected to normal vision
5. You are a native English speaker
6. You have graduated high school or earned a GED
7. You have no known psychiatric or neurological problems
If interested, Please contact us at 919‐962‐8340 or e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
Best time to be contacted