ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2013 - LOWER RICHLAND VETERANS DAY PARADE!!
The Parade features veterans representing all branches of service, marching bands, floats, veteran classic cars/motorcycles,JROTC, plus FREE LUNCH for the celebrators and community! COME CELEBRATE AND HONOR OUR VETERANS!!!
Parade begins at 12 NOON at Lower Richland Blvd & Back Swamp Road and ends at 150 Hopkins Park Road (Hopkins Park) / Ceremony at 1PM w/ special guest speaker Ret. MAJOR GENERAL Abraham Turner,Guest Greeter(Ret. Colonel Chaplain) Clark McGriff plus Stellar Award Nominated Gospel singer LOWELL PYE from MEN OF STANDARD.
Would you like to participate in the parade? Call (803) 695-7622.
Visit Our Web site at www.lowerrichlandveteransdayparade.com
The Lower Richland Veteran’s Formation Chapter # 2 was founded by the Reverand Sammy L. Wade, director, in 2002 and has been established to provide assistance in helping homeless veterans. This organization is dedicated to assisting veterans who may need help in the following areas.
* Aiding veterans and their spouses in applying for compensation benefits
* Helping veterans in obtaining their identification cards
* Keeping veterans informed of current disability changes
* Assist in securing work and human services
* Support deceased veteran's family members and provide representation at funerals
* Bringing veterans throughout the Lower Richland County together
* Receive help from the VFW, DAV, American Legion, Military Order of the Purple Heart, Vietnam Veterans and other veteran groups.
Brother Odell Middleton
VETERANS FORMATION CHAPTER 2 MOTTO IS:
"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"