Job Designation: Senior Manager (Accounts and Finance)
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 6 year experience out of which at least 3 year experience in middle management position in supervisory capacity in the field of Accounts and Finance in a corporate body/trust/society/organization of repute in public and private sector.
Salary Range: Rs. 10.8 -12.6 Lacs PA
- Managing day to day operations in the finance department.
- Interaction with vendors for payables.
- Communication with external parties like auditors, bankers, consultants etc.
- Statutory and Internal audits; Monthly reporting of MIS; Preparation of Finance dashboards.
- Checking/review of Revenue and Pipeline data.
- Preparation/ discussion of the weekly cash flow
- Overall review of the accounting
- Preparation of the documentation/data for income tax/GST assessments.
- Preparation of financial statements / MIS for senior management
- In depth knowledge of Income Tax Provision particularly sound knowledge of TDS related matters, Income tax assessment cases of Trust, foreign taxation and GST etc.
- Creation and finalization of Trust Balance Sheet & its related schedules in accordance with the latest Accounting Standards.
- Responding to the queries of Statutory Auditor.
- Regular correspondence with various outside authorities like Tax Department & Banker etc.
- MIS reporting (like cash flow/fund flow projections etc.)
- Structuring Salary Components and ITR of employees for tax saving purposes
- Knowledge of funds investment, particularly having regard to Trust provisions contained under Income Tax Act.
- Knowledge of Companies Act and compliances, Trust Acts and relevant legal provisions
- Knowledge on labour laws: PF, PT, Gratuity
- Strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of budget preparation and its finalization.
- Having sound Knowledge of advance accounting & Book keeping
- Having Good Knowledge of Tally 9 ERP
- Self-motivated and a self-starter able to drive plans and lead /inspire a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Email resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of application is July 28, 2020
Contact No 011-43845501
For Further process: Regularly check careers page of IBEF